Dr Paul Veenhuizen
- Dr Veenhuizen is a GP with special interest in occupational medicine.
- Graduate of the University of Utrecht in The Netherlands and started work in the UK in 1990.
- Trained to become a GP in Cumbria and worked in Kent before moving to Shetland.
- Approved by the MCA to do ENG-1 medicals since 2015 and approved for offshore medicals for UK oil and gas in 2021.
- Has a certificate of Competence in Hand Arm Vibration Syndrome.
The following equipment may be used during your medical:
- Audiometry: amplivox otosure / audio booth Amplivox 350S
- Lung function: SpiroPerfect PC-Based spirometer (Welch Allyn)
- Drug testing : 10 drug integrated drug test cup (urine)
- Alcohol testing: Lamjad breathalyser
01595 880 219
New Scalloway Health Centre